Housing associations must value their real estate in the annual financial statements based on the market value in rented condition. One factor for this valuation is the total area in square meters of the properties. The obligation for housing associations to determine the gross floor area, according to the measurement instruction derived from the Dutch standard for area determination NEN 2580, is a requirement that many associations and municipalities are currently working on.
Bimservice can help relieving these issues by following the following process:
- For a NEN 2580 request, we conduct a non-binding scan of what is needed in your organisation.
- After this scan, we create a concise and brief plan of action in which we distinguish the following tracks:
- Which objects need to be measured quickly.
- Are there any measurements required due to changes.
- Is there commercial real estate or leased units – not owned – that need to be measured.
- We create a tailored proposal based on the customer’s preference.
- After approval of the proposal, under the guidance of a Dutch BIM Manager, one of our nearshore teams will start using an efficient Revit Tool. The primary source information from your organisation can be provided in various ways as described on the right side of this page.